Cassandra Farrin is a speculative fiction writer, poet, and freelance editor. She has coordinated publishing programs of up to 30 books/year in past roles and works with artists, publishers, and other creative souls to transform their dreams into true objets d’art. Her background as an intercultural educator and interfaith facilitator, with research interests in the history of religion and nonviolent communication, all play an important role in her life and work. She lives in Idaho.
- Bath Novel Award 2019 Long List, an international prize for emerging novelists
- Bath Children’s Novel Award 2018 Short List, an international prize for novels written for children or young adults; for the full announcement, click here
- FutureScapes 2019 Science Fiction & Fantasy Workshop, a selective workshop with a faculty of editors, agents, and writers on the leading edge of spec fic
- Science Fiction Writers Association 2019 mentee
- US-UK Fulbright ’08, researching the role of listening in intercultural and interfaith dialogue
- Publications in Frontier Poetry, Cirque, concīs, the Ploughshares blog, and elsewhere